Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Website!

I signed up for a new website today!  Woohoo!  What's so different about the new site?  Well, first off, it's a flash site.  Cool, right?!  Next it has a bunch of features in it that are great for my clients - like viewing their photos larger, easier ordering, and a handy dandy calendar so you know if I'm free or not =)  Then there's all the features I'm going to love - super customized layouts, easier loading of photos in galleries, plus a bunch more things to make my work life a little easier =)  It's going to take a couple of days to get things set up so in the meantime you can still find me at my old site http://www.jaynemalsburyphotography.com/.   Now if only Verizon would announce they're going to offer iphones....oh wait.  That news came out 2 hours ago!  Woohoo!!  It's a very happy day for me =)

No comments: