Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I {heart} January!

My husband works in retail, and the last 3 months of every year take their toll on our family with longer hours and crazy schedules.  This was my first holiday season in the photog business, so needless to say my house has been neglected by both of us.  Thankfully the crazy holiday season is behind us and my favorite month is here!  January brings the promise of familiar routines, family dinners, & clean closets :o)


New year means new changes in business, too!  I have a new logo that I'm just loving.  A new computer (and a not so lovely story of my old computer crashing forcing me to buy a new one a week before Christmas... eek!), new goals to meet, and fabulous new products for my lucky lucky clients :o)  Check out my new logo on my website at http://www.jaynemalsburyphotography.com/

No comments: