Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My name is Jayne, and I'm addicted to marketing materials

I don't know what it is about getting shiny new business cards, letterhead, and other business *stuff* that gets me so excited.  I guess after spending hours deciding between two shades of blue that my husband insists is the same color (which they are not!  I keep telling him, its a subtle difference.)  {Insert my husband's eye roll **here**} its exciting to see the final product.   Maybe its because I love opening packages,  especially from one of my print houses that packs a lollipop with every order. (Seriously, who doesn't love getting a surprise lollipop?!)  Maybe I just like saying hi to the fedex man and offering him coffee cause its so darn cold out. (To be fair, I also bring coffee to the mailman, ups dude, and my daughter's bus driver.  If you're dropping off packages or my kid in this weather, I think I can give ya a cup of coffee to say thanks.)  Whatever it is, I just can't quit.  Thankfully UPS will be here tomorrow with my next "fix".  Next week I'll post some pictures of my posh new cards & packaging =)

No comments: